Potentially tight supply levels of some Honda vehicles is not dissuading the Japanese automaker from offering an enticing lease and low-financing incentives campaign this April. In fact, via the "Really Big Thing Sales Event", Honda is offering leases with $0 down, $0 security deposit, $0 first month's payment, and $0 due on signing. What's more, the offers extend to nearly every vehicle in Honda's award-winning lineup!
In addition to the $0 down promo mentioned above, Honda is also offering lease deals for buyers interested in the more long-term gratification of lower monthly payments. And for potential buyers not interested in leasing a vehicle at all, the Big H is offering impressive 0.9% financing for 60 months across most all of its lineup.
To learn more about Honda's "Really Big Thing Sales Event", happening now, contact Honda Superstore of Lisle today. Or visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 4475 Lincoln Ave, Lisle, IL 60532.
And remember to hurry. "The Really Big Thing Sales Event" lasts only through the end of the April 2011!
Honda "Really Big Thing Sales Event" Leasing Details ($0 Due at Signing)- 2011 Honda Fit (auto): $220/month for 35 months
- 2011 Civic sedan (VP, auto): $190/month for 35 months
- 2011 Civic sedan (LX, auto):$200/month for 35 months
- 2011 Civic Hybrid: $260/month for 35 months
- 2011 Accord coup (EX, auto): $280/month for 35 months
- 2011 Accord Crosstour (EX, FWD): $310/month for 35 months
- 2011 Accord sedan (LX, auto): $250/month for 35 months
- 2011 Honda Insight: $230/month for 35 months
- 2011 Honda Odyssey (LX): $380/month for 35 months
- 2011 Pilot (LX, FWD): $350/month for 35 months